Malvern Autumn Show Plan Your Day
We look forward to welcoming you to Malvern Autumn Show.
The show is open 9am - 6pm.
For all travel information please visit the Visitor Guide.
Important Local Traffic Information
Please note works on a flood alleviation scheme on the A4104 between Upton upon Severn and the A38 have started. We have been working with Worcestershire County Council since the work began, for the Malvern Autumn Show the traffic lights on this section of road will be manually controlled to limit the impact this may have on visitors, however it is advised to possibly consider a different route.
As you enter the show programmes and maps are available to buy, programmes are £4 and maps £1. A programme contain exhibitor information, map, theatre timetables and much more.
Download the show map to help you start planning your day For a detailed map and further information please pick up a show programme on arrival.
To help you plan your day, Theatre and Arena timetables are available to download before the show.
There are lots of places to pick up a bite to eat at the show, take a look at the show map for locations.
- Linden Suite Restaurant - new for 2018 we are delighted to launch the new Linden Suite Restaurant, whether you want to relax over a leisurely three course lunch or round your day of with a delicious afternoon tea we have the perfect destination.
- Food & Drink Hall (Avon Hall) - pick and mix from the delicious produce on offer from a range of local and national food producers.
- Food for Thought Cafe - serving a range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, salads, all day breakfasts and other snacks.
- Mobile Catering - serving food and drink throughout the show including sausages, burgers, fresh baguettes, paninis and jacket potatoes.
- Relish (Severn Hall) - prepared to perfection by the Relish Events you'll find sandwiches, wraps, mac and cheese, pulled pork, chicken and more.
- Stockman's Cafe - a cosy cafe offering a range of hearty food including all day breakfasts, roast dinners, jacket potatoes and more.
Plant Creche and Porter Service
We know our visitors love to buy plants, our plant creche team are happy to look after your purchases for the day, you'll find it next to the plant shops (see map for location). Once you're ready to take everything back to the car don't forget to make use of our Porter Service who can be contacted via the Plant Creche.
Please remember only participating and assistance dogs are permitted on the showground. Any cars containing dogs will be refused entry to car parks.