Malvern Autumn Show Plan Your Day
We look forward to welcoming you to Malvern Autumn Show.
The show is open from 9am to 6pm, visitors with a pre-paid ticket can enter the event at any time between these hours. Visitors wishing to leave and re-enter the event must receive a re-entry hand stamp.
Last admittance to visitors who have not bought tickets in advance is at 4pm each day.
For all travel information please visit the Visitor Guide.
IMPORTANT NEWSFLASH: If you are travelling along the M50 on 28 or 29 September, please note that it will be open during show hours but will be shut overnight (9pm and 5am) from J4-J1 on the eastbound carriageway and from the M5 J8 to M50 J2 on the westbound carriageway.
TRAVEL BY TRAIN: Birmingham to Worcester - replacement buses will be in operation between Worcester (Shrub Hill & Foregate Street) and Droitwich Spa/Bromsgrove on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 September. Please check with West Midlands Railway for up to date information www.wmr.uk and follow @WestMidRailway for updates
Entry to the Show
In common with other large events, we are introducing open bag checks as visitors enter the showground to enhance our security and therefore the safety of our visitors. As you enter the show please have your bags open ready for our team to inspect. This is on the advice of local authorities so please be patient with the security team as they carry out these checks as they will be working as efficiently as possible to ensure your entry to the show is not unduly disrupted.
This security check is not to prevent visitors from bringing their own food and drink into the show, it is purely for visitor safety.
As you enter the show programmes and maps are available to buy, programmes are £4 and maps £1. A programme contain exhibitor information, map, theatre timetables and much more.
Please click on the link to download a map of the show.
There are lots of places to pick up a bite to eat at the show, take a look at the show map for locations.
- Linden Suite Restaurant - launched in 2018 the Linden Suite Restaurant located in the Three Counties Centre is the perfect place to relax over a leisurely three-course lunch or round your day off with a delicious afternoon tea.
- Food & Drink Hall (Avon Hall) - pick and mix from the delicious produce on offer from a range of local and national food producers.
- Food for Thought Cafe - serving a range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, salads, all day breakfasts and other snacks.
- Mobile Catering - serving food and drink throughout the show including sausages, burgers, fresh baguettes, paninis and jacket potatoes.
- Relish (Severn Hall) - prepared to perfection by the Relish Events you'll find sandwiches, wraps, mac and cheese, pulled pork, chicken and more.
- Stockman's Cafe - a cosy cafe offering a range of hearty food including all-day breakfasts, roast dinners, jacket potatoes and more.
Plant Creche and Porter Service
We know our visitors love to buy plants, our plant creche team are happy to look after your purchases for the day, you'll find it next to the plant shops (see map for location). Once you're ready to take everything back to the car don't forget to make use of our Porter Service who can be contacted via the Plant Creche.
Please remember only participating and assistance dogs are permitted on the showground. Any cars containing dogs will be refused entry to car parks.