Plan Your Day
We look forward to welcoming you to Malvern Autumn Show.
The show is open 9am - 6pm.
For all travel information please visit the Visitor Guide.
As you enter the show programmes and maps are available to buy, programmes are £4 and maps £1. A programme contain exhibitor information, map, theatre timetables and much more.
Download the show map and start planning your day out. For a detailed map and further information please pick up a show programme on arrival.
To help you plan your day, our Theatre and Arena Timetables are available to download in advance.
There are lots of places to pick up a bite to eat at the show, take a look at the show map for locations.
- Food Hall (Avon Hall) - pick and mix from the delicious produce on offer from a range of local and national food producers.
- Food for Thought Cafe - serving a range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, salads, all day breakfasts and other snacks.
- Mobile Catering - serving food and drink throughout the show including sausages, burgers, fresh baguettes, paninis and jacket potatoes.
- Relish (Severn Hall) - prepared to perfection by the Relish Events you'll find sandwiches, wraps, mac and cheese, pulled pork, chicken and more.
- Stockman's Cafe - a cosy cafe offering a range of hearty food including all day breakfasts, roast dinners, jacket potatoes and more.
Plant Creche and Porter Service
We know our visitors love to buy plants, our plant creche team are happy to look after your purchases for the day, you'll find it next to the plant shops (see map for location). Once you're ready to take everything back to the car don't forget to make use of our Porter Service who can be contacted via the Plant Creche.
M50 Diversion - if you are coming to Malvern up the M50, please be aware that a diversion is in place when you come off at J2 (Bury Court Bridge is closed). This may add about 15 minutes to your journey.
- Vélo Birmingham Cycle - due to the Vélo Birmingham Cycle event taking place on Sunday 24th September there are some planned road closures that may effect those travelling to the show from the North. There are diversions in place but we advise visitors to consult the Vélo Birmingham Route Map to check whether their route is affected.
Please remember only participating and assistance dogs are permitted on the showground. Any cars containing dogs will be refused entry to car parks.