Relive It at Malvern Autumn Show
Head back in time and relive the good old days in the Vintage Village. Pick up a gorgeous gown from one of the vintage shopping stands; take a look at the vintage machinery on display including garden machinery, classic caravans and then vintage tractors. Over by the Autumn Theatre you can find an array of classic cars on display.
Whizz down the helter skelter or take a leisurely spin on the carousel with the Old Tyme Fairground.
At the heart of the village take part in one of the free dance lessons taking place throughout the weekend, you can learn all about dances from the 40s and 50s.
Join the women's division of the Royal British Legion and help crochet or knit poppies for the remembrance display, you'll be supplied with everything you need.
Country Pursuits and Forgotten Skills
Enjoy some of Britain’s most traditional rural activities and learn about some of the skills and pastimes which have survived over the years and continue to thrive today.
The Forgotten Skills group keep alive some of the traditional ways of working from yesteryear – a great area to visit and find out how things were done in the past.
Discover our skilled artisan craftsmen in the Rural Craft area, next to the Westons Cider Garden, from willow weaving to blacksmithing, there's lots of skills to learn.
Rural Craft Demonstrators
- Amerton Arts Studio - If you ever fancied learning how to carve a spoon, or perhaps want to make a magic wand using traditional green woodworking tools, then pop down to the Amerton Arts Studio area for free workshops
- Forest of Avon Products - promoting local timber, woodland produce and woodcrafts
- K8create Glassworkers - stained-glass demonstrations
- Pole and Hunt - handmade knives from Somerset, with collections that will take you from field to fork
- Thomas Smith - makers of the Royal Sussex Trug
- Willow Pool Design - specialists in working with groups to create willow structures that enhance outdoor spaces