Harvest It at Malvern Autumn Show
Our harvest zone celebrates the great British harvest. We hope you delight in the finest from the counties’ orchards and hopyards in hops, apples, perry, cider and beer, as well as the crowning glory of the Harvest Pavilion, with show benches offering up a beautiful crop of vegetables, soft fruit and flowers.
Orchard and Hopyard Pavilion
The Orchard Pavilion celebrates both traditional and modern orchards, from apple orchards to damson orchards. There’s a whole host of information on how modern-day orcharding practices compare to those practised by our ancestors. This is the best place to buy orchard trees and produce from local orchards and farms. Come and cast your vote for your favourite Perry, try the best of the Three Counties' fresh fruit and juice, and find out more about hop production.
This is one of the UKs largest Harvest Pavilions, and is home to our very own Grow to Show section with over 1,700 entries. In the Harvest Pavilion, you will find:
- Growing tips and talks from National Plant Societies
- Grow to Show competitions with over 175 classes of cut flowers, vegetables, fruit, alpines succulents and pot plants
- The National Vegetable Society Midland Branch Championships
- Fuchsia Competitions
- Vegetable Trug National Championships
- Harvest Pavilion theatre, featuring RHS experts. This is the chance to glean advice and years of expertise from an outstanding panel of specialists during the Q&A sessions.